08 March 2011

Hello again, hello........

Life has been crazy.

I've also been...........sick...............pregnant..............lazy.

I promise to be back soon.  I miss blogging and getting all my thoughts out there.  I really is therapeutic for me.

I've really just been feeling less than inspired lately.  I can't seem to find the energy to do much of anything.  I know.....this life sounds exciting doesn't it.

Well, this is going to be short and sweet, but I will leave you with a picture of my adorable ladybug enjoying the sneak peek of springtime we got a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

beenomom said...

Hey there, found you from the blogfrog link about following more blogs! You have a wonderful family and I look forward to getting to know you more! I'm now a new follower.

Please feel free to stop by my place anytime and meet me and my family at www.beenomom.blogspot.com

Theresa

Tinsley Family said...

She is so cute;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...