02 December 2010

I won, I won, I won!!!!

I never win anything.  I mean NEVER.  You would have thought I won the lottery when I opened my email few days ago.  I am soooo excited!!! 

I can't thank enough to Jennifer over at Tatertots and Jello and Cristil at Lilsteinstyles for this amazing little tutu outfit for the little princess.



I can't wait to get this awesome outfit, dress up the princess and share pictures with you all.  I have actually been contemplating making Maddie a cute Christmas tutu, so this couldn't have come at a more perfect time.  I can just see her sitting on Santa's lap wearing this cute little number.

Everyone should check out Cristil's shop.  She not only has adorable stuff for little girls, but check out these capes and shirts for the little guys.














I'm so glad I found Jennifer's amazing blog awhile back while surfing the net for DIY ideas for the new farm house.  I enjoying reading her blog everyday and winning this contest is just a bonus.  Please everyone go show these two some love and check out what they have to offer.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...