10 December 2010

Missing in action....

Life has been crazy at the farm the last 2 weeks.  We successfully ripped out the old kitchen and are almost done putting back in the new one.  I'm sore, I'm tired but it is looking beautiful.  I can't wait until we get our counter tops next Wednesday.  I'll share some pics soon, I promise.

I've also taken a little time to do a little overdue crafting.  I'm gonna work on getting a tutorial put together to share with everyone for these fairy princess wands I made for the little princess.  Hope everyone is having a terrific week!

I'm sure she was watching the weather channel here, it's her favorite.
 P.S.  Please ignore the laundry in the background.  I'm still holding
my breath for that maid to show up soon.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...