02 February 2011

Oh baby!!!!

Sorry about no post yesterday, but after spending the morning in Columbia at the doctor's office and the afternoon grocery shopping with the lil' princess I was exhausted. 

I know I've been pregnant for a few weeks, but this is one doctor's appointment I love.  It seemed a little surreal to me until I got to see the new baby on the ultrasound screen and see the tiny heart beating.


I already can't wait to meet this little one.  I have so many hopes and dreams for him/her.  I wonder what kind of little person you are going to be.  I mainly just hope you know that I already love you.  Your daddy loves you and your big sister loves you.  It's gonna be a long 9 months, but I can hardly wait for the day I'll get to hold you, kiss you and love you.

3 comments:

Danna said...

Congrats! Don't you just love seeing them on the u/s machine!?!

Alessandra@ Tribal Times said...

It still amazes me that the doctors can interpret shadows and shapes into a little tiny baby. Congrats!!

Tinsley Family said...

So happy for you sweetie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...