31 January 2011

Menu, Menu, Menu..............

Took the lil' princess to downtown Columbia today with her Auntie and baby cousin to see the Ringling Bros. & Barnum and Bailey Circus Elephants Parade into town.  


I don't think the lil' princess knew what she was looking at, but she had a good ole time!!  I think she enjoyed all the other little kids around her, but I love watching her when she is having a good time.  

She is becoming such a good little walker.  I love watching her grow more confident, but it reminds me how fast she is growing up and isn't my little baby anymore.  Her aunt caught this cute little pic of her walking back to the car after seeing the elephants.


So here is the whats on the menu for this week.  I'm gonna declare now that I'm sticking to this!!

  • Monday 1/31 - Pizza night {no, not homemade....yummmm}
  • Tuesday 2/1 - Swedish meatballs, rice & something green
  • Wednesday 2/2 - Asian chicken lettuce wraps & Veggie Fried Rice  {I've never made these, but devour them every time we are out....I'm a bit excited to see how they turn out}
  • Thursday 2/3 -  Crockpot sloppy joes with homemade rolls & sweet potato fries
  • Friday 2/4 -  Beef Stew a la crockpot & grilled cheese sammies
  • Saturday 2/5 - Farmer Roy's night
  • Sunday 2/6 - Leftovers
I'm linking up as always over at the Organizing Junkie.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...