04 January 2011

Coming soon….

Ever believe in love at first sight?  I do.

Hello love.  This bed has been floating around the web for a while now, but I have to share it.  Ashley Ann over at Under the Sycamore is brilliant.  Just simply brilliant. 

I’m in the process of slowly designing the little one’s big girl room.  She won’t need to move into it for awhile, but I think other than doing her nursery in the old house this is my favorite room in the house so far.  I have my pallets ready to go.  I bought some legs for it on our last trip to Ikea.  I just need to put it all together.  I’m even going to hang pom-poms above her bed like Ashley did in her daughter’s nursery.  I can’t wait to share my finished result with everyone.  For right now I’ll continue to drool.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...