I’ve read a lot, I mean like a whole lot, about menu planning. I love when I do it because that million dollar question in our house is “what’s for dinner?” Life is just a little more organized and a little more relaxed. So here we go, week #1:
- Monday 1/3: I’m having a ladies night, so the hubs is on his own. (great start, huh?)
- Tuesday 1/4: Taco Soup served with Fritos, Sour Cream & Cheese (any excuse to eat sour cream is a good excuse for me!) (Oh yeah.....recipe soon to follow on here)
- Wednesday 1/5: Crock pot Lasagna (I’ve never tried this before, but I’m brave)
- Thursday 1/6: Polish sausage & cabbage, scalloped potatoes & broccoli (I substitute cabbage for the sauerkraut in this recipe....sauerkraut makes me gag....)
- Friday 1/7: Turkey Meatloaf, Mashed Taters & a veggie of farmer Roy’s choice
- Saturday 1/8: Roast a la crockpot, rice, veggies
- Sunday 1/9: Leftovers or Farmer Roy’s choice….I gotta work
Well there it is, week one!! Yeah me!!
P.S. Aren’t those plates up there the coolest?? Wonder if I got them would little bit actually be tricked into eating veggies? I’m dreaming, I know!
P.P.S. I'm linking up over at I'm an Organizing Junkie to keep my butt on track. Go on over there check her out and leave some love......her site is awesome!!!