03 January 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

Okay, I know I’m a little late.  Like 3 days late.  I have the same excuse I often have….I had to work.  Yep, exciting I know but that’s the life of a nurse.  I love the beginning of a new year.  Last year was so amazing, I can’t wait to see what this year has in store.

I thought I’d reflect in this post a bit, so if I start rambling…forgive me.  I’ve read several other blogs in the last few days and I’m loving all the people sharing a bit of their loves from the past year.  In the last year and a half my life has changed so drastically.  I encountered and conquered many milestones in such a short amount of time.  I’m so thankful for all that I’ve experienced and learned.  

FIRST
lots-of-stuff-039


When we first found our new home, I was a little worried to be moving and rearranging our lives while the little princess was so young.  Now that I think back, I’m soooo happy we were given the opportunity to purchase this place and make it our home.  We have been super busy doing things around the farm and we have so many more things to accomplish, but I love my home!!

SECOND
lots-of-stuff-031

This little one right here has been the center of my universe since the first time I laid eyes on her.  Watching her grow and become the little person she is becoming has been the best part of my year.  I love her more than I ever thought I could love someone.  Being a mommy is the best.

THIRD
DollarChristmas

When I think back at 2010, I think the number one thing that has meant the most to me has been my family.  I’ll never be able to express in words how lucky I am to have the best husband in the whole world.  He is my best friend and favorite person to spend time with.  He supports me and loves me no matter what and I’m the most thankful for that.
I probably could continue to post about 10 more things, but I’ll leave it at that for right now.  I hope everyone had a happy holiday season and has an amazing new year.

2 comments:

Tinsley Family said...

yay, found your blog through facebook- i love to blog!! you have a beautiful family Heather- so happy for you!

thefarmprincess said...

Thanks Brandy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...