25 January 2011

Menu Planning Monday.....well almost.....

I just never found the time yesterday to sit down and plan the menu for the week.  It was really obvious when the farmer and I stared at each other around dinner time trying to figure out what we were going to eat.....I hate that, I really do.

Apparently a woman's brain has a way of blocking out how you feel when your pregnant.  I forgot how tired you are during your first trimester.  I'm ready for the next few weeks to fly by and my energy to come bounding back to me.  Finding the strength to do anything other than take care of the little princess has been a struggle this last week.

Speaking of the little princess, check out this beauty:


Now if that isn't a face only a mother could love, I don't know what is.  I was actually trying to capture her licking the last little bit of ravioli off her plate before she launched it to the floor {fun, I know}.  Poor child, guess I should feed her more so she doesn't have to lick her plate.

Okay, here's what's on the menu for this week:
  • Monday 1/24 - Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli  {this was so good the last time...}
  • Tuesday 1/25 - Country Fried Steak, Mashed Taters & Sugar Snap Peas
  • Wednesday 1/26 - Beef Stew a la crock pot & Grilled Cheese Sammies
  • Thursday 1/27 - Cornish Game Hens in the Crock pot, Scalloped Potatoes & broccoli
  • Friday 1/28 - Salmon, Brown Rice & Mixed Veggies
  • Saturday 1/29 - Farmer Roy's Choice
  • Sunday 1/30 - Leftovers!!
If you notice some repeats from last week, that's because I wasn't very good about sticking to the menu last week.  Like I said, I was tired.....oh well, made this week easier.

As always, I linking up over at Organizing Junkie.  So, go check out the other cool peeps that Menu plan like me!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...